At The Foot Institute we see a variety of common foot problems on a daily basis. Although the symptoms associated with these problems are similar in nature, there are still differences that can help distinguish one health issue from another. This means of diagnosing your potential problem is not nearly as accurate as seeing us for an appointment. However, understanding and educating yourself on potential foot conditions can help you seek the right treatment.
- Ankle Pain: Achilles Tendonitis Chronic Lateral Ankle Pain Ankle Sprains
- Burning Feet: Neuromas Peripheral Neuropathy
- Cold Feet: Poor Circulation
- Discolored Toenails: Toenail Fungus
- Foot Lumps & Bumps: Bunions Hammertoes
- Foot Odor: Sweaty Feet / Foot Odor
- Foot Rash: Athlete's Foot
- Foot Swelling: Poor Circulation
- Foot Pain: Heel Spurs/Plantar Fasciitis Flat Feet
- Itchy Feet: Athlete's Foot
- Numb Feet: Peripheral Neuropathy
- Toenail Pain: Ingrown Toenails
Send us an Email
Have a question or comment? Send us an email. Simply fill out the form below and we'll respond as quickly as possible.
Items marked with a * are required to send a message.